Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Jurassic World Best Buy Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jurassic World Best Buy Cards
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted
I picked up these packs of Jurassic World cards at Best Buy today. They were available at the Samsung Home Theater Department if you watched a trailer for the moview. [/IMG] ]

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Hot tip, and early enough for most of us to get to Best Buy for a try at them. "Good lookin' out!" as the terribly unhip kids of today might say.

I'm at work today, but hopefully enough of these will get distributed to where they may be had for a nominal fee. (If not, added Congrats to those who get them!)

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Stopped by my local Best Buy today. Usually I am besieged by blue shirts but today it was a ghost town in the Samsung TV area. Finally I got a guy's attention, and he had no idea what I was talking about, said he'd check. Then a second guy came over, I told him about the cards, and he had no idea either, but said he'd like some for himself.
Then the first guy went into back room area and came out with a box filled with card packs. Got the map too. Nice images on the 8 cards. Go get these folks! They're out there.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Don, is it a folded road map thingy or what?

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Bill, the map is folded, and it looks like the guide map you would receive at a zoo or amusement park.
It shows the island, with different areas, even shows the restrooms. There's even a golfcourse on the island. A neat little souvenir of the film.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Here is a picture of the map. I am still getting the gist of adding pictures.

[/IMG]

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Thank you! Guess I will make a few more rounds lookin for that map - kinda cool.

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I am going to see the film tonight. BILLZEE, I have an extra map if you can't get one.

Picture of dstrohmeng
posted Hide Post
I have 7 extra packs for free if anyone wants them. I'm guessing an SASE with 2 or 3 stamps should cover the weight of the eight cards and the cardboard to protect them. Just email me at dstrohmeng@gmail.com.

Update: All of the packs have been claimed. Thanks for the quick response!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dstrohmeng,

Posts: 380 | Location: Buffalo | Registered: February 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the kind offer. Email sent.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous. I'd love a set. Email coming

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
My SASE is on it's way.
Thank you!

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Complete scans HERE
Many karma points to dstrohmeng for his generosity

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post