Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Jurassic World Best Buy Cards

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/661605453/m/4797016676

June 08, 2015, 12:09 PM
stevetrek
Jurassic World Best Buy Cards
I picked up these packs of Jurassic World cards at Best Buy today. They were available at the Samsung Home Theater Department if you watched a trailer for the moview. [/IMG] ]
June 08, 2015, 03:00 PM
chesspieceface
Hot tip, and early enough for most of us to get to Best Buy for a try at them. "Good lookin' out!" as the terribly unhip kids of today might say.

I'm at work today, but hopefully enough of these will get distributed to where they may be had for a nominal fee. (If not, added Congrats to those who get them!)

June 09, 2015, 02:12 PM
Don Norton
Stopped by my local Best Buy today. Usually I am besieged by blue shirts but today it was a ghost town in the Samsung TV area. Finally I got a guy's attention, and he had no idea what I was talking about, said he'd check. Then a second guy came over, I told him about the cards, and he had no idea either, but said he'd like some for himself.
Then the first guy went into back room area and came out with a box filled with card packs. Got the map too. Nice images on the 8 cards. Go get these folks! They're out there.
June 09, 2015, 02:33 PM
BILLZEE
Don, is it a folded road map thingy or what?
June 09, 2015, 02:44 PM
Don Norton
Bill, the map is folded, and it looks like the guide map you would receive at a zoo or amusement park.
It shows the island, with different areas, even shows the restrooms. There's even a golfcourse on the island. A neat little souvenir of the film.
June 09, 2015, 04:34 PM
stevetrek
Here is a picture of the map. I am still getting the gist of adding pictures.

[/IMG]
June 09, 2015, 06:13 PM
BILLZEE
Thank you! Guess I will make a few more rounds lookin for that map - kinda cool.
June 11, 2015, 09:00 AM
stevetrek
I am going to see the film tonight. BILLZEE, I have an extra map if you can't get one.
July 04, 2015, 08:13 PM
dstrohmeng
I have 7 extra packs for free if anyone wants them. I'm guessing an SASE with 2 or 3 stamps should cover the weight of the eight cards and the cardboard to protect them. Just email me at dstrohmeng@gmail.com.

Update: All of the packs have been claimed. Thanks for the quick response!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dstrohmeng,
July 04, 2015, 08:47 PM
chesspieceface
Thank you for the kind offer. Email sent.

July 04, 2015, 09:51 PM
lag30240
Very generous. I'd love a set. Email coming
July 06, 2015, 07:05 AM
beamer
My SASE is on it's way.
Thank you!
August 28, 2015, 03:21 AM
lag30240
Complete scans HERE
Many karma points to dstrohmeng for his generosity