Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Walking Dead P5 promo ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walking Dead P5 promo ?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Am I reading the post under the General Promo section correctly ? Cryptozoic had a P5 promo at San Diego last year ? Why have I not heard of this one before ???

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
OOPS! my bad. I meant the "un-numbered" promo. There is no P5 promo (as far as I know) for this series. I made the correction in the other post. Sorry about the confusion.

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I almost fainted when I saw your post !

So the only promos on this set are the unnumbered one, P2 to P4, correct ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
There are 5 promos total

P1 - NSU magazine exclusive
P2 - Philly show exclusive
P3 - General distribution (dealers)
P4 - DVD exclusive
unnumbered - SDCC exclusive

I hope that helps.

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
You all should be reading the NSU blog. We had a story on the five Walking Dead promos last June!! Razz Here's a link in case anyone wants to look:

The Walking Dead Expands to 5 Promos

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have all five. Smile I just didn't have my binder in front of me when I posted above.

But when I saw Pendragon say below in the General Promo section that he had a P5, I was thrown for a loop !

Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
You all should be reading the NSU blog. We had a story on the five Walking Dead promos last June!! Razz Here's a link in case anyone wants to look:

The Walking Dead Expands to 5 Promos

LAST JUNE!! You expect me to remember some obscure story from last June!? I can hardly remember what I had for breakfast today! Seriously though, thanks for the reminder and link Harris. And Happy New Year to you.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
TOTALLY missed the SDCC one Twak

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pendragon:

LAST JUNE!! You expect me to remember some obscure story from last June!? I can hardly remember what I had for breakfast today!

I hear you pendragon!

Happy New Year to you as well.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
well i'm definatly behind with these, i only have the P2. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
I have the 5 promos as well in my collection.

I have an extra P4 – The Walking Dead DVD if anyone need one.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
yes i'll trade you for that one. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
yes i'll trade you for that one.

I have a feeling you would like to have it Wink

Email sent Wolfie!

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Got all of these in the past couple of weeks, very happy!

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I have all 5, too.
Great cards for a great show.

F

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm only missing the San Diego Comic Con and the P3...how do I get a hold of a P3?

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mccheese8472:
I'm only missing the San Diego Comic Con and the P3...how do I get a hold of a P3?

Luck out like I did.
Shhhhhhhhhhh.
Wink Thumb Up

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I have all 5 promos, the sticker, and at least 4 post card or larger size cards. You've seen the one I'm taking around for actors to signed. I should have got everyone at DragonCon, but time and money were against me. But will add Robert Kirkman soon.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I've still only got the P2. Frown

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I haven't seen P5 promos till now.

Posts: 1 | Location: 881 Olney Ave, Port Orchard, WA 98366 | Registered: February 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post