Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Fringe P1 promo
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
The Cryptozoic website lists a P1 for the Fringe Season 3/4 set being released in May 2013 at the "GTS Come and Play Day LA"

Any info on this--when, where, etc. ?

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like it is May 15-16 in Los Angeles

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I believe it's only for GTS dealers, but I could be wrong.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
The Cryptozoic website lists a P1 for the Fringe Season 3/4 set being released in May 2013 at the "GTS Come and Play Day LA"

Any info on this--when, where, etc. ?

Do they list anything else?

GTS will have a Play Day in Washington too.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I remember last year when GTS had the 3 exclusive Breygent promos (Deadworld, Warlord of Mars, and Grimm) they were only available at a dealers-only event in Pennsylvania, I believe. Soon afterwards, they all showed up on ebay, and you can easily get them now, for $20-40 each, perhaps even less.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
They also had it in Washington last year.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tattoox,

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Has anyone seen one yet ?

Posts: 4009 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have seen promo NSP 02. The person who has it says that this was the GTS promo, not P1.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I was just thinking, is the Fringe promo numbered NSP-02 because the Philly show Revenge promo was NSP-01 ? Anyone know ?

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Haven't seen too many of these NSP-02 promos. This may be a tough one to get, if it was only given away in CA.

Posts: 4009 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Haven't seen too many of these NSP-02 promos. This may be a tough one to get, if it was only given away in CA.

I believe it may be given out next month in Washington. I'm considering going just so I can get one. But is it worth the loss time from work and travel expenses. If I can find out for sure, and possible trade for a Tarzan P2, and maybe pick up some other stuff from other manufacturers it could be worth the experience of meeting some of them.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
From what I can see, the toughest Crypto promo to find is the Tarzan P6. I have only seen two on ebay within the past year, and the asking price was in the $50 range. This was given out at some obscure licensing show in the spring of 2012.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Has anyone been able to confirm that the NSP-02 is the only promo for this set ? I know that Crypto's website lists just the P1 from the GTS show, but the person selling the NSP-02 on ebay a few months back claims that this WAS the GTS promo, that there is no P1. I've emailed Crypto about this--no response. Anyone know ?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I don't know if this promo is exclusive to the two GTS events, but I do know that it's not limited to one per person/business.