Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Outlander season 2 P7 & P8
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Outlander season 2 P7 & P8
 Login/Join

posted
Two more outlander promos have shown up you know where P7 & P8.

Info is on Cryptos website about releases at bottom of page.

https://www.cryptozoic.com/out...ading-cards-season-2

Posts: 50 | Location: U.K | Registered: August 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Help!!! Lol

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And already the bids are $ 300 plus on them....

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
And already the bids are $ 300 plus on them....

Big Grin falls off chair laughing Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I spoke to 2 dealers, and was told that unlike with the P1 to P3, they will NOT be able to get these, after the fact

So the P7 and P8 may turn out to be harder to find than the rest. We will see

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
These still seem to be selling for $ 150-200 each. Hope that the prices cool down !

posted Hide Post
quote:
I spoke to 2 dealers, and was told that unlike with the P1 to P3, they will NOT be able to get these, after the fact

I have been buying/selling Cryptozoic non-sport trading cards from the onset.

It has been tough, as of late, supplying my customers with these hard to get promos.
For these two promos in particular- P7 and P8 - I too was told 'NO". I cannot have any.
Seems they were only for the "attendees" of the events they were distributed at.

Fair or unfair, it is what it is.

It's nice to know Cryptozoic is doing things like this for the fans of the show.
Does that necessarily translate to collectors of their cards- not sure.

I can see a few sellers of these with 0 feedback, so assume they could care less about the cards and want a fast payday.

Then you see sellers with multiple copies. For a supposedly "limited" and "one per person" card, when you see sellers with 6 or 7 of a card, you kind of wonder.

I am sure Cryptozoic knows what they are doing and would never do anything to intentionally piss off loyal fans and collectors of their product, but you kinda have to feel they just don't get it.

Oh well.

Posts: 67 | Location: NC | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cubby5454:
quote:

I have been buying/selling Cryptozoic non-sport trading cards from the onset.

It has been tough, as of late, supplying my customers with these hard to get promos.
For these two promos in particular- P7 and P8 - I too was told 'NO". I cannot have any.
Seems they were only for the "attendees" of the events they were distributed at.

Fair or unfair, it is what it is.

It's nice to know Cryptozoic is doing things like this for the fans of the show.
Does that necessarily translate to collectors of their cards- not sure.

I can see a few sellers of these with 0 feedback, so assume they could care less about the cards and want a fast payday.

Then you see sellers with multiple copies. For a supposedly "limited" and "one per person" card, when you see sellers with 6 or 7 of a card, you kind of wonder.

I am sure Cryptozoic knows what they are doing and would never do anything to intentionally piss off loyal fans and collectors of their product, but you kinda have to feel they just don't get it.

Oh well.

I agree, whilst it's great to tap into a new market - if you piss off the regular collector in the end that will be BAD for business

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
P9 at San Diego, P11 at the National show

P10 will be at some unknown, upcoming event to be announced