Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Fall Philly Show Dinner promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fall Philly Show Dinner promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Can someone please tell me what was the recent Fall Philly show dinner ? I saw 3 promos

Garbage Pail Kids Pumpkin Heddy, says 1 of 4

Wacky Packages Creeps back says 2 of 4

Wacky Garbage Kids Witches Brewster

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
There was a dinner on the Saturday night of the philly show and these promos were given to attendees of the dinner

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
On the first two that are numbered, the backs say to look for cards # 3 and 4 at the April 2019 show

And one of the auctions I saw says 64 copies were made or given out

Also, there appears to be a 1/1 metal version of the Witches Brewster card

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
On the first two that are numbered, the backs say to look for cards # 3 and 4 at the April 2019 show

And one of the auctions I saw says 64 copies were made or given out

Also, there appears to be a 1/1 metal version of the Witches Brewster card

There were 64 attendees at the dinner

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post