Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Preview of New CBLDF Promos
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Preview of New CBLDF Promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Lag30240 and Mister E, I have mailed your promos

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Metal Thumb Up

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Erik, Freddy, and John Levitt, your promos have been mailed

David,

It's been a week now and I still haven't seen the card {your in NY and I'm in RI}. Did I give you my mailing address ?

Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Fred, I am certain that I mailed your SASE last Friday. If you don't get it within a few days, email me and I will send you another.

As shown above, I mailed it on May 13 along with the SASEs to Erik and John, and they both received theirs...

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Fred, I am certain that I mailed your SASE last Friday. If you don't get it within a few days, email me and I will send you another.

As shown above, I mailed it on May 13 along with the SASEs to Erik and John, and they both received theirs...

David,
The only reason I asked is because Erik and John got theirs. Maybe today or tomorrow {Sat} I'll receive it ? I'll let you know, either way.
Sincerely,
Fred S.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived today. Many thanks.

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
I was going to ask where we get P2 for this set
but looks like it is in the NSU magazine
- just more reason to look forward to this issue !!

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Freddy, did you get it ? If not, email me your address and I will send another on Tues

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Freddy, did you get it ? If not, email me your address and I will send another on Tues

David,

How about I mail you a SASE for the card ?
I think I have your address.....

David Rosc...., Bayonne, New Jersey 07002 { I left out your last name and street address for privacy} but if this is right, I'll send it out tomorrow, okay ?

Fred

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That is correct.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
That is correct.

Then I'll mail you a SASE for it. You should have it by Wednesday or Thursday at the latest.

Fred

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Fred, your second SASE came yesterday (Weds). I mailed your promo today

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'll be on the look-out for it.
Thanks again,
Fred

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:

I got it!

Thank you very much!

Fred