Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Preview of New CBLDF Promos
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Preview of New CBLDF Promos
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
I picked up just a couple CBLDF promos (P1) after much driving & perspiring in the premature Texas heat (A/C is out...)

Nice card - Thanks Cryptozoic!

If you need one, I'm happy to trade Wink

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
went to my comic book store this weekend
and he told me he had a whole pack of these cards for me ... but he could not find them Frown
he said he put them somewhere "safe" since he knew I was looking for them
- so they do exist Smile

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I went to a store yesterday. He had a million customers there, as it was Free Comic Day. I asked about the promos, and he had a whole pack of 50 in the back room. Sadly, he said to me, "I can't see anyone being interested in these except for hardcore comic fans" and he GAVE me the whole pack. 50 promos ! I told him that I felt bad that I was taking them all, that perhaps other people might want them, too. So he gave me 10. I will be keeping some, and giving the rest away to some of my fellow promo collectors here on Card Talk.

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Artist
posted Hide Post
I pick-up a couple extra. If anyone want to trade for the Philly promo: The Tudors
Seasons I, II, & III or this year past show promo....

Posts: 231 | Location: South of the border, TX, USA | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If anyone is still looking for the P1, I am willing to give away 4 of them (1 per person) if you just send me a SASE and a toploader. Post here if you want one.

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
If anyone is still looking for the P1, I am willing to give away 4 of them (1 per person) if you just send me a SASE and a toploader. Post here if you want one.

Count me in for one please.
My email is RITrekkie@cox.net
for you mailing address.
Thanks,
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have a few more P1s on the way from a comic store in Pennsylvania, that is sending me some for free. So I will have a few more to give away.

Seems like only the BIG stores received these, not the smaller mom and pop comic stores

Fred, I will email you later today

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I would like one too please David but I can't send you a SASE as I am in the UK.I can send an IRC if acceptable.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I guess that is OK. I have never done this before, so it is a new experience ! I just have all of these P1 promos, and do not feel a need to keep them for myself.

Email me at mistermycroft@msn.com for my address

Fred and John, contact me at the above

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
I'd like one David!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would appreciate one. Thanks for the generous offer.

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
OK, Fred, John, Erik, and lag30240, you are covered. I have P1 promos for you

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
I would like a promo if still available. gsetn@yahoo.com Thanks. Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mister E, you can have one. Please email me for my mailing address

John Levitt, I have not heard from you. Do you need my mailing address ? My email is above

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
David

Email sent.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
If anyone has 1 of the FCBD promos avail still, please let me know!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
David R, Trying to use your e-mailing(MSM) address, but to no avail. Can you e-mail me your address ?? Thanks G. Got your address, will send out S.A.S.E tomorrow. Thanks again. G. Metal

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mister E.,

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Erik, Freddy, and John Levitt, your promos have been mailed

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thank you David

regards

John

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Thanks David. Just got P2 in the latest issue of NSU!

P1 arrived today. Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EriktheArchitect,

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post