Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    National (NSCC) 2019 Promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

National (NSCC) 2019 Promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
The Crypto NSCC promos at the Chicago show, July 31 to August 4:

Outlander CZX P7
Rick and Morty Season 3 P5
DC Bombshells Season 3 P2

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
Does anyone else know of other show-exclusive promo cards? I'm considering going but not just for the 3 cards listed above.

Do the other card manufacturers at show have non-sport promo cards? I can't even find a list of which manufacturers will be at the show.

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
Does anyone else know of other show-exclusive promo cards? I'm considering going but not just for the 3 cards listed above.

Do the other card manufacturers at show have non-sport promo cards? I can't even find a list of which manufacturers will be at the show.

Topps, Leaf, Upper Deck and Panini will also be there. Free swag & promos at NSCC are greatly on the decrease since I attended years ago. With VIP admission and/or new product purchases, they offer exclusive packs and/or promos. But months later you may see these "show exclusives" offered cheap at Blowout Cards -or- Dave & Adams LOL

There will be new Benchwarmer product for sale at Blowout cards but I don't know if BW will setup this year at NSCC. They seem to be cutting back on shows & promos the last few years.

Kevin, if it was me, I would go one-day general admission to get the 3 exclusive Cryptozoic promos and look around. Beckett will be there as usual... The dude at Beckett Radio had his own promo card that he would give out. It always helps to monitor manufacturer tweets (if that doesn't drive you too crazy LOL)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BILLZEE,

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It is a HUGE show. The number of entertainment cards was growing the last few times I went, but there weren't a ton of them. . . Probably more than you'd find at at a comic convention at this point though. . .

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I am heading over there tomorrow to meet up with a friend. With any luck there will be other non-sport cards.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
The Cryptozoic cards were the only promos that I could find at the show.I received the following cards:

Rick and Morty Season 3 P5
DC Bombshells Series III P2
Steven Universe P6
CZX Outlander P7 (Box Break card)
CZX Super Heroes and Super-Villains (You could pick one of four different, I Chose Batman P03.

The Beckett Radio Guy was there, but was out of cards by the time I got to him.

I had a lot of fun at the show. There were several dealers with non-sports cards.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post