Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    BARFLYZE Promo with basil Wolverton artwork.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BARFLYZE Promo with basil Wolverton artwork.
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted
Which BARFLYZE Promo did you get in the FEB/MAR 2015 NSU?

I got # 2

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EriktheArchitect,

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
No.3 for me Smile

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RRParks CARDS
posted Hide Post
I received no. 4.

Posts: 87 | Location: Nevada | Registered: July 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I also got No. 4.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I got #3.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
I got #2 and I'll trade-yas for the others...?

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Number 5.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My copies had # 1 and 3

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I got Promo 2 and Promo 3.

Great work!

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I now have an extra #4. I need 1, 2, & 5.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RRParks CARDS
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't be at ALL surprised if you sent RRParks CARDS a self addressed first class stamped envelope and told him you need 1, 2 and 5 that you would end up getting the ones you need. RRParks is a weirdo, but he knows what it is to collect promo cards and I'm sure he'd set you up.
Sincerely,
RRParks

Posts: 87 | Location: Nevada | Registered: July 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Sounds like RRParksCards has that collectors bug in him. The self stamped first class stamped envelope is on the way. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Thanks Richard. I now have all 5 BarFlyze cards, an extra Series 1 Wrapper Three Stooges promo and a cool sell sheet for Chronicles of the Three Stooges Series 2 to add to my collection.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Thanks Richard, I also got the cards.

Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Same here! Thanks Richard! a true collectors collector.

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RRParks CARDS
posted Hide Post
Heh heh... Yep, am a collector. And in case anyone's interested, Basil Wolverton's Barflyze issues first week of April. Got in the sets a few days ago, they came out great and am working through collation and packing in the lil' slipcase. Stooges series three likewise issues in April... next issue of NSU carries one of ten different Stooge series three promos.

Picture of RRParks CARDS
posted Hide Post
Alrighty... Basil Wolverton's Barflyze factory set will be available the last week of this month... a complete set of al 5 promos will be FREE with purchase of the set upon request. Yay! Check out the current issue of NSU for some Wolverton info.