Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    The Night Parade - Promo Cards & Trading Card art book
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Night Parade - Promo Cards & Trading Card art book
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
Hello Card collectors! I hope you'll check out this wonderful Promo Card from ATCitup. We are a trading card group not a trading card company but we release a trading card art book each year. This is the Promo card made to go with our 3rd book and it is our first time offering official promo and a trading card set.

One promo card is put in with any pledge level on The Night Parade kickstarter (ends September 6th). I will be happy to mail out any leftover cards to those interested (after the campaign fulfillment) - just message me for address and send a SASE. They are very limited run.

The promo card as well as trading card set are premium giclée prints done on 100% cotton. The quality is excellent and definitely a wonderful addition to any collection.

I hope you'll take a look at the book and trading cards! The theme of the The Night Parade book and trading cards are Halloween, spooky, yokai and everything is https://www.kickstarter.com/pr...ns/the-night-parade/ available to order here thru September 6th.

pabkinsart@gmail.com to contact me about the SASE or any questions you might have.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Pabkins,

Posts: 3 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: August 22, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
There is a tier for sketch cards as well. I contributed two sketch cards for this art book. Big Grin

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I see that there is also an 8 card trading card set as an add on item for $ 20, in addition to the promo card.

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes! The trading card set is really lovely and done of premium 100% cotton. Definitely a really nice set for collectors.

If anyone didn't notice the entire book is the artwork of sketch cards, and printed to size. Each artist is credited on their pages so it makes it easy to find new sketch card artists if you like their artwork.

Posts: 3 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: August 22, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pabkins:
Yes! The trading card set is really lovely and done of premium 100% cotton. Definitely a really nice set for collectors.

Nice, but you should point out that it's glycee artwork on cotton, because that might not align with someone's idea of a trading card set. They might like it even better. Unless I am misunderstanding the description.

Posts: 10369 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
quote:
Originally posted by Pabkins:

Nice, but you should point out that it's glycee artwork on cotton, because that might not align with someone's idea of a trading card set. They might like it even better. Unless I am misunderstanding the description.

Yes, you are correct Raven! It definitely is a different feel then the type of cardstock trading card. Thanks so much I'll update that in the description above. It is not uncommon for the trading cards we produce to be mistaken for an original sketch card because of the print quality. I hope collectors will love them.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This book and the cards have just been released. Very nice cards !

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
Gday Bapkins, just found this thread, oh, welcome to Card Talk...
Any promos/cards/book still available ?

Posts: 707 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the book and cards, the artwork looks really nice. Wavey

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
The cards look great. Any chance of getting a promo?

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post