Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Mars Attacks/Garbage Pail Kids promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mars Attacks/Garbage Pail Kids promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Exclusive promo card for the first 500 people who pledge towards a physical product for the new Topps Mars Attacks Kickstarter

Exclusive promo sticker if you pledge by May 25

Posts: 4720 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Does the promo begin at level 2?

Posts: 902 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It isn't entirely clear. They say you need to order a physical product to qualify, so I guess that means a minimum pledge of $ 20

Posts: 4720 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
They also sent an email saying if you do a $5 add on you get the promos.

Posts: 902 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I mentioned above in the other section that Topps told me, yes, $ 20 gets you the promo, the promo sticker, and the NSU promos

Were there any other promos available as part of this particular Kickstarter ?