Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Juicy Juice MONSTERS UNIVERSITY cards
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Juicy Juice MONSTERS UNIVERSITY cards
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I purchased a package of Orange Tangerine and there were 2 card wrappers, so I have an extra Terri & Terry.

Posts: 119 | Location: Cardinal Nation | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Good news for RevJay and CardAddict....
I found what you guys were looking for!!!
Check your personal emails.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Yahoo! I'm like, juiced, you know?

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
In my area of Northern Ma., Southern N.H., I can only find Squishy Squibbles,Mike Wazowski and Art on the juice packages. Any info on obtaining the rest ??? Thanks.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jcracch:
I purchased a package of Orange Tangerine and there were 2 card wrappers, so I have an extra Terri & Terry.

Do you still have the extra?

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Thanks to Fred, I now have ALL the MU Juicy Juice cards and packages! THANKS FRED!!!

Backsides

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by cardaddict:
Thanks to Fred, I now have ALL the MU Juicy Juice cards and packages! THANKS FRED!!!

Your very welcome. I'm glad they arrived safely. I was crossing my fingers because they went so far.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
I have top 3, need bottom 3.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
Does ANYONE have an extra Terry & Terri?

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by geoffbovey:
Does ANYONE have an extra Terry & Terri?

email sent

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ok collector's I have extra: 'Sulley' Sullivan (2). Mike Wazowski (2), Art (1) & Ms. Squibbles (1).

I nedd Terry & Terri [Orange Tangerine] to complete my set. Can anyone help.

Posts: 569 | Location: Killeen, Tx, USA | Registered: June 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry C.:
Ok collector's I have extra: 'Sulley' Sullivan (2). Mike Wazowski (2), Art (1) & Ms. Squibbles (1).

I nedd Terry & Terri [Orange Tangerine] to complete my set. Can anyone help.

Do you want the entire product with cards or just the cards {the wrap around cardboard} ?

Let me know and I'll start looking over here in Rhode Island.

Fred

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Freddy all I need is the Terry & terri card.

Posts: 569 | Location: Killeen, Tx, USA | Registered: June 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry C.:
Freddy all I need is the Terry & terri card.

Larry,
Please check your emails.
I've asked you if you want me to look up here in RI for you and if you wanted the entire box of Juice Juice mailed to you OR just the cardboard wrap-around that includes said card ?
Peace,
Fred