Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Juicy Juice MONSTERS UNIVERSITY cards
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Juicy Juice MONSTERS UNIVERSITY cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted
Juicy Juice is at it again, Found this one at K-Mart, trying Target tomorrow:

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My local stores don't carry all the different juice options. I was never able to get all the "Cars" cards, & I doubt if I find all of these either...especially kiwi strawberry & orange tangerine.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I found the fruit punch today at Target with the Squishy card. So four more to go. Good luck to both of us!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
Ugh!!! ....and I thought that Cars 2 promotion they did in 2011 was such a PAIN!!! However, at least they have the decency to make it only 6 cards instead of 9 - 3 of the Cars 2 flavors never arrived in any of our Salt Lake grocery chains, and I can see from cardaddict's photo that those same 3 flavors aren't being utilized this time - so maybe this will work out better! Good luck to everyone!

Geoff

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up.

I'll start checking stores up here in Rhode Island and report back this week.

Let hunt begin.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
While in my local Stop & Shop grocery store, this morning, I saw two different characters on the Juicy Juice boxes. They were; Mike Wazowski & Squishy Squibbles. They cost $2.99 per box of 8 little juice boxes. I opted NOT to purchase them yet. But if any of you need these, just drop me a line at RITrekkie@cox.net and we'll work something out.

F

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I found the Fruit Punch and the Apple Juice ones at Walmart. 4 more to go! Giant Food only had the Fruit Punch one.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
We've all found the same two flavors. I wonder if they are releasing them two at a time. I'll try again this weekend and look for more.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
I found Apple & Berry at Havey's and Fruit Punch at K Mart.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: John Oder,

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you have a Publix these are on sale - buy 1 get one free. Mine had 4 different:
Mike Wazowski Apple
Ms Squibbles Kiwi Strawberry
Sqishy Squibbles Fruit Punch
Art Grape
Pay special attention to the top right corner of the card. Packaging makes it especially prone to damage.
Re the Cars promotion, I was communicating with someone (don't remember who)about a box of these. If you're still around drop me an email.

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I found the grape today. 3 down, 3 to go. Don't buy the 4 pack bundle hoping to get any cards, there aren't any, even though they appear to be pictured on the wrapping. Not a total loss though, I've got plenty of juice now.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
I found them at my local Publix grocery story. Buy 1 get one free (2 boxes cost $3.55). My kids like the juice so it was a deal for me. Just missing Terry & Terri from the Orange tangerine flavor.

Back of the cards have an instant win code.
I have received Free Comic # 1, #2, Monster Call and Coloring pages.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Darn, no Publix around here. No luck today either.

NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
I picked up the last card I needed (Mrs. Squibbles) to complete the set today. This was a much easier set to complete than the Cars set. There were two or three flavors for that one that never showed up in my area (that I could find anyway).

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
You were luckier than me. I still need SULLY, TERRI & TERRY and MRS. SQIBBLES. If anyone wants to work out a trade or something for these, let me know please.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
No kiwi strawberry in my area at all. Can anybody help?

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
You were luckier than me. I still need SULLY, TERRI & TERRY and MRS. SQIBBLES. If anyone wants to work out a trade or something for these, let me know please.

Email me at RITrekkie@cox.net
I've seen these here in Rhode Island.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RevJay:
No kiwi strawberry in my area at all. Can anybody help?

RevJay,
Email me at RITrekkie@cox.net and I'll see what we can do.
Fred

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
E-mail sent!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Still have not found Terry & Terri

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post