Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Breygent GTS promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I never knew that there was a GTS exclusive promo on American Horror Story Asylum, but there is. What other GTS promos by Breygent are known to exist ? I have

Grimm
Dead World
Warlord of Mars
Women of Dynamite

The first 3 came out in 2012, the last in 2015, I believe

Posts: 4713 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well I did not know about the GTS for AHS Asylum, I will have to keep a look out for it.

Thanks for the tip off.

Posts: 50 | Location: U.K | Registered: August 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There are some available "you know where"

I never knew there was a GTS promo on Women of Dynamite, until more than a year after it came out. There are some of those for sale, also

Posts: 4713 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks David ,I have had a look but I cannot find any must be the way i search . Could you send me a link to sharkman765 at yahoo.com

Neil

Posts: 50 | Location: U.K | Registered: August 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finally got the AHS GTS card, hard work finding one .