Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    New Cryptozoic Show promos
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Cryptozoic Show promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
At the Wonder Con show this coming weekend.

Anyone attending ?

DC Bombshells P1
Flash Season 2 P2
Outlander Season 2 P3

I don't recall seeing Outlander Season 2 P1 and P2 yet anywhere...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David R,

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Update. There were some new Outlander P1 promos (signed) from the Emerald Con earlier this month

They sold on ebay in the $750-800 range !!!

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Apparently the one at Wonder Con is actually P2 not P3

posted Hide Post
Flash season 2 p3 Industry summit
Flash season 2 P4 philly

Posts: 50 | Location: U.K | Registered: August 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Where and when is this Industry Summit ?

The recent Outlander P1 was also at some German show

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
industry summit is around April 2nd

Posts: 50 | Location: U.K | Registered: August 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
At the Wonder Con show this coming weekend.

Anyone attending ?

DC Bombshells P1
Flash Season 2 P2
Outlander Season 2 P3

I don't recall seeing Outlander Season 2 P1 and P2 yet anywhere...

I believe these same are also being given out at Dallas Fan Expo this weekend. I know there are Cryptozoic promos being given out, just not sure about the card numbers.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
At the Industry Summit this week, there is also an Outlander P3. So we have

Outlander P1 (Emerald City, German show)
Outlander P2 (Wonder Con)
Outlander P3 (Vegas Industry Summit)

Flash P2 (Wonder Con)
Flash P3 (Vegas Industry Summit)

Bombshells P1 (Wonder Con)

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I hope they don't become too hard to get

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:

They are all easy to get, all you need is money, lots.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
An Outlander P1 sold the other day for close to $ 200, and two others in the $ 700-800 range

I have not seen either P3 promo yet, on Flash or Outlander

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Holy cow, I didn't know those promos were worth anything. I've never watched Outlander and just stuck the promos from NSU into my misc. binder.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well, the only way to get the new Series 2 P1 was to attend the two specific shows last month

Even the ones for Series 1 are going for bigger money. I saw a set of 5 for Series 1 sell for $ 99.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:

They are all easy to get, all you need is money, lots.

By hard I mean too much money. The one thing that is turning me off the hobby is having highly priced promo's from sets I am collecting. If I am seeing 4 promo's @ $25 each for a set I will just stop. I want the Gotham promo's and if I can't get them (the 3 I want for less than $30) that will be the end of me. I have just seen somebody offering the 4 for $299 and seen them individually for $35 each. These are not getting to the people collecting the sets and that has to be WRONG.

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I have bought one trading card (a sketch), from E-bay in about the last three months, and that's it. I am also getting frustrated with high prices and the almost impossible task of completing any new set that is released. I am going to concentrate on getting one card at a time from now on to fill holes in my collection, and I'll probably just stop trying to get the new stuff altogether, unless I either come into a large sum of money or change my mind.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:

By hard I mean too much money. The one thing that is turning me off the hobby is having highly priced promo's from sets I am collecting. If I am seeing 4 promo's @ $25 each for a set I will just stop. I want the Gotham promo's and if I can't get them (the 3 I want for less than $30) that will be the end of me. I have just seen somebody offering the 4 for $299 and seen them individually for $35 each. These are not getting to the people collecting the sets and that has to be WRONG.

You do worry about the hobby when the promo cards start costing more than the autographs.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I can't believe that people are trying to sell the 4 new Gotham Season 2 P1-P4 for $ 100, or $ 35 each. Aren't these the ones in the new NSU, 1 per copy ?

Cheaper to buy the NSU at $ 5 and see what you can pull

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well if I cannot get them cheaper than that , I will wait to see if NSU is at Birmingham in November and buy mag from them.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Can't you get NSU from comic stores or newsstands in the UK ? Why wait until Nov ?

posted Hide Post
I do not know of any near me .