Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    New Cult Stuff promos
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Cult Stuff promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There are a ton of new Cult Stuff promos, some mentioned below in the Dracula topic. I have seen:

Dracula P1 and P2
P1 canvas version, only 60 made
Apple 1
Apple 1 Glow in the Dark version (20 made)
First Edition Cover #1 (promo on back, 75 made)

War of the Worlds magnet MP1

Sherlock Holmes proof card (45 made ?)
NSU magnet (75 made)
Sherlock canvas card (back says "proof card")
Promo CP

Ally Fell EP1 glitter variant

I think some of these may have been in the new Mystery Boxes

Posts: 4007 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have also seen a War of the Worlds MP2 promo magnet, supposedly harder to find than the MP1

Posts: 4007 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have now seen a War of the Worlds card marked "Premier 1", which may be a UK dealer exclusive

Also, Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes P1 promo, and

Adventures of Sherlock P2 promo which has the same front as the MP1 magnet promo, which came out a few months ago

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anyone know anything about a Burlesque MCP1 promo ? Where was this given out ?

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Anyone know anything about a Burlesque MCP1 promo ? Where was this given out ?

MCP1 is the Mega City 5 promo. You might be able to get one from their website.

You can add the following to the list of Cult-Stuff promos:

Liza Johnson business cards... LJP1. This is tobacco-ish sized card. I'll try and post a scan later.

Contemporary Erotica P1, P2. These technically are not Cult Stuff promos, they was produced for Cult Stuff's adult side of the business (Cult-Adult.com)

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anyone know where I can find a Civil War P1-B ?

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by David R:
Anyone know where I can find a Civil War P1-B ?[/QUOTE

I'm guessing you'd have to contact Dave Sharpe and see if he has any left. He's on Facebook.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've now seen these:

Kiera Hudson Collection KP1
Contemporary Erotica P2 (case card ?)
Vintage Erotica Preview Card 1

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have seen an Art of Burlesque promo SFi-1, apparently exclusive thru Ed at Sci-Fi Cards