Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    New Cult Stuff promos
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Cult Stuff promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I did a completed auction search and saw 3 of the red glitter P3s up for sale.

I have not seen glitter versions of P1 and P2. Do they exist ?

As you said, they all seem to be numbered out of 60, so there must be more than just the ones in the Mystery Boxes

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
I have not seen glitter versions of P1 and P2. Do they exist ?

The only glitter version of P1 & P2 i've seen is an uncut pair. It has silver glitter, not red, and they are numbered from 1 to 30/30. This one was a Mystery Box exclusive.

The first 30 red glitter P3's were in the mystery boxes too with matching numbers to the P1/P2. So Mystery box 1 had P1/P2 (1/30) and P3 (1/60) and so on.

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've seen a few new Cult Stuff promos:

Art of Burlesque BP1 and BP2

I am also told that Pulp Detectives P2 is out but I have not seen it

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have also seen a canvas version of the Stunningly Savage P3-- numbered out of 90

Posts: 4008 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
David

I have a PD-P2 as shown below. It was amongst some promos included with my Titanic order.

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

Front of card showing title Pulp Detectives.

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

Back of card showing title of Pulp Dicks.

regards

John

Posts: 2121 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
I have also seen a canvas version of the Stunningly Savage P3-- numbered out of 90

Mine has just arrived and its worth mentioning this canvas promo is like the two new Adentures of Sherlock Holmes promos - canvas front stuck to a card back. Very nice indeed and the image is the uncensored version too!

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
When is Cult Stuff going to put that last Mystery Box up for auction ? There was some discussion about it in the General Card Section above a few months back and on the Cult Stuff website, but nothing recently.

In the spring, the box was put on ebay but then taken down because ebay found the term "Mystery Box" as violative of its policy, i.e. it suggested that you didn't know what you were getting.

I keep asking around as to where and when the last box will be auctioned off, but no one seems to have an answer.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Perhaps they won't auction it! I don't think they are obliged to sell it or tell us what they have done with it. Perhaps those interested should e-mail cult stuff and ask.

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hammer, I've actually spoken to Cult Stuff and I've been told that it will be put up "on that non sport auction site soon", but unfortunately there's been no indication when that will be. I'd like to bid on it, but would like to know when and where to find it. Over the past 5-6 months or so, I've repeatedly asked but have just been told "soon."

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
If you had said that in the post above I wouldn't have needed to post my comment Big Grin

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
I was looking through the auction site a little while ago and came across promos "MP1" and "MP2", made from Sherlock Holmes sketches I did for Cult Stuff's upcoming "Adventures of Sherlock Holmes" set. I believe it stands for "magnet promo 1" and "2". Cool to see those, I had no idea they were being made! The auctions state they are magnet promos for a different set, but there is not a set name printed on either promo, so I assume they're for the Sherlock set coming out in November or so...

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
At $50 each either Mr Rabbit has gone mad or these are virtually one off promos.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anyone ever hear of or see the Titanic promo P1C, a canvas variant, that Cult Stuff lists on the checklist page of its website, under the Titanic set ? I have never heard of this one.

Is there a P1B ? I thought there was just P1 and BP1.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anyone ever hear of or see the Titanic promo P1C, a canvas variant, that Cult Stuff lists on the checklist page of its website, under the Titanic set ? I have never heard of this one.

I have not seen the card but could it be numbered P1C with the 'C' meaning canvas thus a 'B' card not being issued?

Posts: 2121 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
quote:

I have not seen the card but could it be numbered P1C with the 'C' meaning canvas thus a 'B' card not being issued?

You can find them on ebay, they have a blank back.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Cult Stuff said that there is no P1B, and that P1C is a canvas variant of the regular P1 promo

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
At $50 each either Mr Rabbit has gone mad or these are virtually one off promos.

These are all hand cut, we only did about 30-40 of each so they are fairly rare, they were more of an experiment to see how well they would come out. Because we were happy with them we released a few. They are for the upcoming Sherlock set.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
You may have spotted that the PD-P2 for pulp detectives has cult-stuff mispelt on the back but did you know that the artist Robert Hack signed 10 of these.

I know this because i just pulled one. Bouncey Dance

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
we own the cult-stuf.com as well Razz

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sci-FiPlanet:
we own the cult-stuf.com as well Razz

...........and very nice it is too. Big Grin