Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Rittnehouse P3 Promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rittnehouse P3 Promos
 Login/Join

Picture of AWR
posted
Anybody trying to collect all Rittenhouse Promos including the P3s (Mostly Binder exclusives). I'm collecting the promos, but other than most of the Star Trek sets, I don't really collect the sets, so don't need the binder.

When looking, I have seen some of the P3s going for as much as the binder on the auction sites.

If anybody buys a binder, but doesn't really collect the promos and wants to trade (or maybe split some of the cost in exchange for the promo), let me know

I have some P1s and P2s to trade for P3s. Also have a bunch of the Philly Show promos I can trade as well.

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I also try to collect all the Rittenhouse promos and you are correct about the P3's, they can be very pricey especially for Bond & Trek.

A subject of discussion, is the P3 exclusive to the binder or does the binder come with a P3 promo.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
A few of the binders contain P2 promos instead of P3s, like the recent Marvel set. I think they did that on the Spartacus sets, too, maybe a few others

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Not a P3, but I didn't want to start a new thread. Rittenhouse has a free promo for DANGEROUS DIVAS 2 up on the sight.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Can anyone confirm that Rittenhouse ever said the promo was EXCLUSIVE to the binder?

There allways seems to be loads of the promos about.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
The Rittenhouse Checklist for Star Trek Aliens lists the P3 as "Binder Exclusive" as do most of the checklists

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post