Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Artifacts (Top Cow) playing cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Artifacts (Top Cow) playing cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I don't know if anyone else has seen these. These are standard sized cards released by Top Cow, the Witchblade comics people, for their comic book ARTIFACTS, that started coming out at the very end of 2010. It is now up to issue #13.

There are 56 cards in the set and depict the various Top Cow characters on playing cards as part of a deck (e.g. 2-10, Jacks, Queens, Kings, Aces, Jokers, and 2 instruction cards)

I consider them to be promos, as they were sent to comic book stores in cello packs of 4, and were released one pack per month when each issue of the comic came out. So you had to wait, literally, for 13-14 months for them all to come out, to complete your set. The last pack was released in early January 2012.

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
I need one pack to have acomplete set : the pack withe number 2. If anyone has one, contact me.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The packs seem to be easy to find on the auction sites, and I see complete sets of 56 going for around $20

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
I saw the ads for the cards while I reading the series. I thought it was a complete set to begin with. I didn't realize they were given away in packs of 4. I checked their website and they're going for $5. Would be cheaper to just get the whole set.

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
They are asking $17 to ship a pack of 4 cards to France. Twak
Guess I won't have a complete set. Shake Head

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
I was able to get the whole set for $20! Metal

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post