Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Lon Chaney Legacy promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lon Chaney Legacy promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
MNS Cards had a preview pack for this at San Diego back in July. There are also 9 promos. So far, 7 of them have been released, mostly at SDCC.

They are LCP 1 to 9. Looks like 1 of the 2 missing ones, LCP 4 will be at the Philly show

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Tommy--

LCP-2 and LCP-3 are randomly inserted in the new Oct/Nov '18 issue of Non-Sport Update, one per issue. And yes, like you said, LCP-4 will be given away in promo packs with paid admission at the upcoming Philly Show on October 20 & 21.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Harris. That is good news.

I just wanted to correct my original post. I saw promos LCP 1, and LCP 5 to 9 back in the summer, so actually there are three that I have yet to see, LCP 2, 3 and 4, which are the new ones that you just mentioned. Smile

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have a bunch of extras on some of these promos, which came with my box of cards

Specifically, I have:

Promo #6 (four extras)

Promo #8 (three extras)

Promo #9 (four extras)

I will send these for free to the first 4 people who post here. However, only the first 3 will get all 3 promos, as I have only 3 on promo # 8. Sorry

Also, USA residents only, please, as I don't have time to go to the post office to get extra stamps. I apologize

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by David R:
I have a bunch of extras on some of these promos, which came with my box of cards

I can use promo 8 THANKS. Any train promo cards you need? If you have any duplicate commons let me know maybe we can work something out.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Hi David, I could use a set of those 3 promos. Happy to pay for the postage, just let me know. Thanks!

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:

Also, USA residents only, please, as I don't have time to go to the post office to get extra stamps. I apologize

Apology not accepted. Twak Big Grin Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
OK, I changed my mind. I will send outside of the USA

2 people have claimed them so far, Frank and Aeolus. I have promos left for 2 more.

Wolfie, do you want them ?

Aeolus, I have emailed you for your mailing address

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Yes please David but only if it is ok with you, i was only fooling around there as usual. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The promos are yours, Wolfie

Please email me with your address

mistermycroft@msn.com

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Hi David, any left over? I need a couple of these!! PLMK?

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Robert and Bill, I mailed your promos today.

Frank, I will send you a # 8.

Wolfie, the rest are for you