Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    The Guild (Cryptozoic)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Guild (Cryptozoic)
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Can someone scan the promo so that we can see what it looks like ? Scott can you please post a picture ?

Here is an image of The Guild P1 promo card:

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much Harris for the scan Clap

I still find it weird that not one has shown up on ebay.
Scott, may we know how many were made?

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Not going to brag, just thankful! I finally got one Guild P1 and can now see it in person! Elephant

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I now have one on the way to me too, thank you Indypat! Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:

Well done you Clap

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:

Well done you Clap

I was soooo happy I was able to track one down. Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
One sold for $ 30 the other day on that auction site, another for $ 8.50.

Posts: 4000 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yes and that is the difference between selling only in the US and selling Worldwide.
Can you guess which was which? Wink

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Another one just sold for $ 9.99 on ebay.

I am amazed as to how cheap they are going for, considering that they are so hard to find. Why aren't the promo hunters bidding ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
we are just waiting for the thousands that must have been printed to surface.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Yes and that is the difference between selling only in the US and selling Worldwide.
Can you guess which was which? Wink

I had intended on bidding on it, but forgot all about it before it was over. Surprised that it didn't go for more.

Hope more of them do show up, seems most folks are hanging onto them.

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
My guess is that a couple of people are sitting on loads of these & are waiting for the right moment to launch them on ebay...

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BILLZEE:
My guess is that a couple of people are sitting on loads of these & are waiting for the right moment to launch them on ebay...

That's what I think too...

I'm just glad that I have one though now Smile

Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Just so you folks know, we only gave one out per attendee. The promos weren't just left on a table for people to grab stacks. We had employees giving them out as attendees entered by hand.

Sorry to throw a wrench in your theory. Frown

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Gaeta:
quote:
quote:

Just so you folks know, we only gave one out per attendee. The promos weren't just left on a table for people to grab stacks. We had employees giving them out as attendees entered by hand.

Sorry to throw a wrench in your theory. Frown

No Scott, that is a great thing to know. Thumb Up
It makes it a whole lot fairer that way, and now I'm really not sorry I got the one I did.

Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
There are a couple on a certain auction site now, the seller had 4 left, and I managed to get one.

Still not sure if I am going to try to do the set, as I know I'll want to get all the autos and memorabilia cards. That may turn out to be far more expensive than I can afford right now, after all I have already shelled out to finish The Walking Dead set.

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post