Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Monsterwax's HORRIBLE UGLY MONSTERS Promo Card
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Monsterwax's HORRIBLE UGLY MONSTERS Promo Card
 Login/Join

posted
Kurt at Monsterwax has launched a Kickstarter for his upcoming HORRIBLE UGLY MONSTERS card series! A fun way to get a promo card AND support one of the 'little guy' publishers. And the card series itself is going to be REALLY fun, too ... (I know because I'm doing all the colorizing for the cards based on a 1960s retro pallet!).

Posts: 45 | Location: Nevada | Registered: April 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I received 2 promos from Monsterwax the other day, both new for 2019

Monsters from Hell P1-- Brain Food

Monster Tales P3-- back talks about Horrible Ugly Monsters

Are these 2 part of the same set ? Is there a promo P2 ?

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
I received 2 promos from Monsterwax the other day, both new for 2019

Monsters from Hell P1-- Brain Food

Monster Tales P3-- back talks about Horrible Ugly Monsters

Are these 2 part of the same set ? Is there a promo P2 ?

David

According to the Monsterwax website P1 is the Kickstarter promo and P2 and P3 are found in the packs.

The only information for the Monster tales card is that the promo is the Kickstarter card with full details of the set to be released later however the title of the set is Horrible Ugly Monsters which is mentioned on the back of the card.

regards

John

Posts: 2121 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just an update on these Monsterwax promos.

Monsters from Hell P1 to P3 came out in 2019.

Horrible Ugly Monsters/Monster Tales P3 (a separate set) came out in 2019, but P1 and P2 have not yet been released. Apparently we will see them shortly.

Posts: 4008 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Monster Tales P1 and P2 have been released. P3 came out last year. They are as follows:

P1 The Gimp Girl
P2 Horrible Ugly Monsters!
P3 Copy That Horrible Xex !

I received P1 and P2 with my Kickstarter rewards in late November

Posts: 4008 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post