Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Fast & Furious Walmart Pizza Vudu Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fast & Furious Walmart Pizza Vudu Cards
 Login/Join

posted
Walmart has a new card series in their deli pizzas. This marks the release of Furious 7. This time the cards are standard sized. I saw 4 different which is consistent with past issues. As before there is a common back.

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I got the same 2 cards. I did not see any others.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Are these in those same humungous pizzas?

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
They were in the extra large pizzas.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
I found the 70 Charger in the Supreme Pizza. I cut the pizza in 1/4's and froze each slice in a gallon bag.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EriktheArchitect,

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Now have 2 sets of these - one for trade. Glad they are std size for a change but they are super thin stock.
I'll just leave them in their cello wraps.

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I have an extra 2011 Charger SRT8 for trade.
I'd like to trade it for a pack of Disney Star Wars series III {card #4,5,& 6}. But I will entertain other offers.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Artist
posted Hide Post
I have Star Wars series III for trade series II if anyone interest.

Posts: 231 | Location: South of the border, TX, USA | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post