Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Romper Zombie P4
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Anyone come across this unannounced promo, which has the Wizard Chicago logo on it, from the show this past August ?

Geek Room said that they were giving out the Steam Wars P3 and the Machete P3 promos at Chicago. Then a few Chicago Romper Zombie P3s surfaced on ebay, as well, with the show logo on it.

Now one Romper Zombie P4 also appeared on the auction site, about 2-3 weeks ago. I have asked around, but don't know of any collectors who have one, nor have I seen a second one for sale, anywhere

Posts: 4008 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
I know three friends that have the P4. They don't have a extra.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I haven't seen this one yet...must find! Big Grin

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
These are especially hard to find, so far, aside from the P1 from the Wizard Philly show, which was somewhat easier to get when it came out

P2 was at Wizard NY, but few people attended and not many were given out

P3 and P4 were not even announced for the Chicago show, but they have popped up, with the show logo on them. More P3s have shown up than P4s, from what I have seen

Posts: 4008 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have a P2 for trade. They were hidden when I got mine. I had to ask for it.

quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
These are especially hard to find, so far, aside from the P1 from the Wizard Philly show, which was somewhat easier to get when it came out

P2 was at Wizard NY, but few people attended and not many were given out

P3 and P4 were not even announced for the Chicago show, but they have popped up, with the show logo on them. More P3s have shown up than P4s, from what I have seen

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post