Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    New Facebook offer: The Quotable Star Trek Movies P4 Promo available
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Facebook offer: The Quotable Star Trek Movies P4 Promo available
 Login/Join

Picture of miket999
posted
Posted on Facebook by Rittenhouse Archives:

New Facebook Exclusive Promo Card Offer! As a thank you to all of our loyal fans, we are making available, exclusively to you, the P4 promo card from our "The Quotable Star Trek Movies" trading cards. If you would like one of these EXCLUSIVE promo cards, please send a SASE (Self Addressed Stamped Envelope) to the address below. One request per FAN (yes we will be checking).

Facebook - QSTM P4 promo card offer
c/o Rittenhouse Archives
501 Washington Ln.
Ste 201
Jenkintown, PA 19046

Thanks Rittenhouse Archives.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Great, my IRC is on the way. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Done and done.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
SASE on its way
thank you

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Thanks very much for the info!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This is great news !

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
SASE is in the post

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Well Done RA - IRC in post Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info. Will get mine out asap.

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
SASE sent - Thank you!

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info. My SASE is going out today.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Sent mine out today.

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Many of you are sending your SASE's in without becoming a Fan, or "LIKE" Rittenhouse Archives on Facebook.

To become a fan of the Rittenhouse page, you should see a rectangular button that says "Like" - click that and it should add RA to your Likes and Interests section; which used to be called being a "fan". Of course you have to go to the Rittenhouse Archives page on Facebook to click the "Like" button.

As I said in my initial posting, Rittenhouse Archives is checking. If you have not clicked "Like" on their FB page, I suggest you go do it as soon as possible!

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mike, do you know anyone at rittenhouse? i had a problem, i have two last names and i only use one on facebook. Well when i sent in my SASE for the ST Remastered promo i put my OTHER last name down to request it (yeah i know, i goofed big time). is there someone i can contact to see if they still have any more promos? i noticed that they took down the listing for the free remastered promo. >_<

Posts: 116 | Location: USA | Registered: January 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Firebird:
Mike, do you know anyone at rittenhouse? i had a problem, i have two last names and i only use one on facebook. Well when i sent in my SASE for the ST Remastered promo i put my OTHER last name down to request it (yeah i know, i goofed big time). is there someone i can contact to see if they still have any more promos? i noticed that they took down the listing for the free remastered promo. >_<

I'm glad I only have 1 last name. I forget that sometimes - 2 would be impossible... Smile

I would either email webmaster@scifihobby.com or send them a Facebook message. I'm sure either of those methods will work.

I still see the offer for the ST Remastered Promo on their website....

Mike.

posted Hide Post
yeah but thats for the main promo, this was for the facebook exclusive promo.
lol yeah its awful sometimes. i just use both names for banking. online i just use that one name, and with corresponding with people (in the real world) i only use the other name… yeah im odd like that. idunno i figure it would be harder for identity theft or something. guess im even starting to confuse myself now! LOL

Posts: 116 | Location: USA | Registered: January 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Rittenhouse is not that large of a company personnel wise. I am sure someone on the receiving end of the Facebook message or the email can help you.

I am sure you could use these as well:

Rob@scifihobby.com
Steve@scifihobby.com
Not sure, but maybe Amy@scifihobby.com

Mike.

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Got mine today. Smile

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mine arived today as well. Thanks again Rittenhouse!!

Greg

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Wow guys, that was fast. I posted the offer, handed the SASE to my mailman and you still got the card first! Smile

And I am closer than Greg... Smile

Glad they are hitting the mailboxes!

Mike.