Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Any stores *true brick and mortars* that are interested in receiving free promo cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any stores *true brick and mortars* that are interested in receiving free promo cards
 Login/Join

Picture of STCardGeek
posted
Check out there!
http://www.bandai.com/startrek...o-copy-request-form/

Then you can pass along the kindness to others less fortunate!

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Isn't it great how some us don't count because people can't walk into a store?

It's getting crazy.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Looks like that's about 6 months old. Wonder if it's still going on.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Alltogether now...........US & Canada only. Shake Head

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Alltogether now...........US & Canada only. Shake Head

It seem like the UK is a Third World Country, when it comes to card promotions. It's sad, really. Frown

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I've got a hobby store by me and this never came in. They stick to the kid's popular games and Magic for older players. Apart from being a free collectable for ST fans, I don't see where "brick and mortar" shops would have a lot of interest and the whole site is not that current or overflowing with comment.

Posts: 10378 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
CCG's (Of which this one is barely) have always had a negative reaction to online hobby shops. The only want to deal with those who can run games or demos. I don't get it though, as ignoring the collectible side of cards is silliness. It soured me for many years on Decipher and I ran into it immeditely when trying to get info and news for my website here.

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
You would think, as a company, that they would be intrested in anyone who is intrested in them. It makes no sense to shut out people who might want to buy their product.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
I signed up for this some months ago but never received the cards (that I know of).

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post