Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Star Trek "Social Media" Promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Trek "Social Media" Promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I didn't realize that Rittenhouse had a Star Trek Discovery P4 promo available through a Facebook sendaway offer back in Nov 2020.

And now there is apparently a Picard P2 promo by RA listed as a "Social Media" exclusive, but I don't know if it is thru Facebook or somewhere else...

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't see anything on the Rittenhouse Facebook page about a Star Trek: Picard promo. The last post was about the Star Trek: Discovery promo you mention from November 2020. Nothing on the Rittenhouse Twitter account either, which hasn't tweeted since September 2019.

Posts: 62 | Location: The World | Registered: August 03, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
Rittenhouse has had other P2's listed as "Social Media" on their checklist on their website in the past. They usually publish additional information on how to get the promo as they get closer to the release date

Picard Promos

P1 - General Distribution
P2 - Social Media
P3 - Album Exclusive

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There is a Picard P2 on ebay now. Smile

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The promo 2 that is on there is not from Rittenhouse...

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There definitely was a Rittenhouse P2 on ebay yesterday

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
Isn't the P2 from NSU?

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Robert Kohlbus
posted Hide Post
The Star Trek Picard Season One P2 promo card will be made available via our Facebook page in the very near future. Keep an eye out for details on how to request this exclusive promo card.

Posts: 279 | Location: Jenkintown, PA | Registered: December 10, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Robert Kohlbus:
The Star Trek Picard Season One P2 promo card will be made available via our Facebook page in the very near future. Keep an eye out for details on how to request this exclusive promo card.

Will do. Thanks!

Posts: 62 | Location: The World | Registered: August 03, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And I am told that it is still not too late to get the ST Discovery Series 2 P4 promo offered in Nov !

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
The official RA gods have spoken lol

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The ST Discovery 2 P4 promo is still available, as I received mine from Rittenhouse last week.

The Facebook offer for the Picard P2 is now up and running.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Today I received the Star Trek Discovery Season Two P4 as well as the Star Trek Picard Season One P2 card so thank you Rittenhouse as I had only asked for the P4 card and I was awaiting receipt of it before sending for the P2.

Interestingly my envelope went through the Philadelphia post office franking procedure without a stamp on it and there is no evidence that postage had been paid anywhere on it.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post