Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Game of Thrones blu-ray promo card
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Game of Thrones blu-ray promo card
 Login/Join
 
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Hmm... I'm not sure what to do now, especially since a couple of people didn't get the card in there set.

cmcdjj37 where did you purchase your set?

Mister E. - it's only in the Season 2 DVD or Bluray sets from my understanding.

How much of a chance is there that some of these will show up on fee bay?
 
Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:

How much of a chance is there that some of these will show up on fee bay?



well there's all the ones that are not in the boxes for a start, shouldn't be long.

____________________
Come, it is time for you to keep your appointment with The Wicker Man.
 
Posts: 28236 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
I was lucky enough to get my blu-ray at Target on the last day of the $29 sale (and, yes, got the card too), but the Target price will still be much more reasonable at Target than anywhere else. My wife and I were at B&N a half-hour earlier and the same set was going for $79 (!!!). The incentive for the B&N version was an extra tote bag. A tote bag for an extra $50? Wow, no way.

Good luck to you guys now that the sale is over a Target. I'm sure it can be found at some places for much less than $79, but you might have to look around.

Geoff
 
Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
Hmm... I'm not sure what to do now, especially since a couple of people didn't get the card in there set.

cmcdjj37 where did you purchase your set?



I got mine at Target. There were only 2 left on the shelf when I got there.
 
Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Last year when Rittenhouse inserted the Falling Skies card in the DVDs, the ones I saw at Target were clearly labeled, saying that the card was in there. But there were only 2-3 DVDs with the label, so presumably most copies didn't have the card
 
Posts: 2675 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
I managed to get one on eBay.

Paid through the nose for shipping but overall it worked out cheaper than one I had been outbid on, and subsequently got a Second Chance offer.

____________________
Is beginning to realize that collecting cards is like an itch that never goes away......
 
Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
I'm hoping some do end up on feebay as it's the only way I'm going to get one here in the UK.
 
Posts: 199 | Location: Romford, Essex, England | Registered: April 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WarriorBabe:
I managed to get one on eBay.

Paid through the nose for shipping but overall it worked out cheaper than one I had been outbid on, and subsequently got a Second Chance offer.

Was it a DVD or Bluray set or was it just the card?
 
Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
quote:
Originally posted by WarriorBabe:
I managed to get one on eBay.

Paid through the nose for shipping but overall it worked out cheaper than one I had been outbid on, and subsequently got a Second Chance offer.

Was it a DVD or Bluray set or was it just the card?


Just the card Smile

____________________
Is beginning to realize that collecting cards is like an itch that never goes away......
 
Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WarriorBabe:
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
quote:
Originally posted by WarriorBabe:
I managed to get one on eBay.

Paid through the nose for shipping but overall it worked out cheaper than one I had been outbid on, and subsequently got a Second Chance offer.

Was it a DVD or Bluray set or was it just the card?


Just the card Smile

Thanks for the tip WarriorBabe, I'll have to keep an eye out now Smile
 
Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Well, I ended up ordering the Bluray/DVD set on Amazon when it was really cheap, I figured that even if the card wasn't in there I was still getting the set for really good price.
I received it today and was lucky enough that the promo was in there! YAY Smile
 
Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post



  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2  
 

Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Game of Thrones blu-ray promo card

© Non-Sport Update 2013