Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Game of Thrones blu-ray promo card
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Game of Thrones blu-ray promo card
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted
Picked up Game of Thrones on blu-ray this morning (the Best Buy exclusive Lannister cover, since I love Tyrion and The Kingslayer) and to my surprise, this promo was included:

The Rittenhouse logo is on the back, so I think it's an official part of the set.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tragicend
posted Hide Post
There is one in the regular dvd set as well!

Posts: 258 | Location: Homer Glen, IL | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Is this the first DVD insert that Rittenhouse has done since that Falling Skies one last year ? Have they had any other DVD inserts in the past 1-3 years ? I am not aware of any others.

Posts: 3996 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
I will be buying the Blue ray shortly, Thanks for the update.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lovely card, will it be in the UK Blu Ray version?

Posts: 120 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: June 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
If someone in the US could buy the DVD, get the card out and send me just the card : that would perfect. You get to keep the discs and I pay for everything (discs and shipping).
If interested, let me know (email is in my profile).

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Neilsy:

Not according to Rittenhouse on their Facebook page. USA only Shake Head

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I had feared that as the set is USA only as well.

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
For those that are thinking of picking up the dvd set, the opening week sale price at Target is really good. $24.99 for the dvd set, $29.99 for the Blu-Ray. Usually they run the same everywhere when they do their sales

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
quote:
Originally posted by Neilsy:

Not according to Rittenhouse on their Facebook page. USA only Shake Head

I have asked as well and got the following response via Twitter:

Unfortunately, this card will only be inserted in the US/Canada version of the DVD and BluRay.

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tragicend
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Szym:
If someone in the US could buy the DVD, get the card out and send me just the card : that would perfect. You get to keep the discs and I pay for everything (discs and shipping).
If interested, let me know (email is in my profile).

If anyone would like me to do this send me an email. It is on sale still really cheap

Posts: 258 | Location: Homer Glen, IL | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
I"m happy to help as well if needed.

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jake:
For those that are thinking of picking up the dvd set, the opening week sale price at Target is really good. $24.99 for the dvd set, $29.99 for the Blu-Ray. Usually they run the same everywhere when they do their sales

Wow that is totally reasonable. I know where I am going after work tomorrow.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Out of the loop again, so glad I didn't miss this!

Have Rittenhouse put the promos into every bluray and dvd set, or is it that only certain stores will have it? I really want that promo so I was thinking about ordering this on Amazon, but will the card be in there?

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
The Target version I bought yesterday has an extra disc with more features on it. The card is in all DVD and Bluray boxes. It is un-numbeed and has a painted image of a white walker on it.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Tragicend, I just sent you an email !

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I just picked up my copy of Season 2 Blue Ray Box and it did NOT have the promo in it. It was at a Best Buy. Good thing I was buying for the Blu Ray and not the card!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I got no card in mine either brought it at Target who can we contact?

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
I've never purchased a tv show blu-ray before so I was a little worried the card wouldn't be in there. It doesn't mention the card anywhere on the box. But I was lucky because the card was included!

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Is the card in the 1st season dvd, or in the 2nd one ??

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post