Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Game of Thrones blu-ray promo card

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/661605453/m/4007088826

February 24, 2013, 08:31 PM
Juelle Lou
Game of Thrones blu-ray promo card
Hmm... I'm not sure what to do now, especially since a couple of people didn't get the card in there set.

cmcdjj37 where did you purchase your set?

Mister E. - it's only in the Season 2 DVD or Bluray sets from my understanding.

How much of a chance is there that some of these will show up on fee bay?
February 25, 2013, 06:21 AM
wolfie
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:

How much of a chance is there that some of these will show up on fee bay?

well there's all the ones that are not in the boxes for a start, shouldn't be long.

February 25, 2013, 07:42 AM
geoffbovey
I was lucky enough to get my blu-ray at Target on the last day of the $29 sale (and, yes, got the card too), but the Target price will still be much more reasonable at Target than anywhere else. My wife and I were at B&N a half-hour earlier and the same set was going for $79 (!!!). The incentive for the B&N version was an extra tote bag. A tote bag for an extra $50? Wow, no way.

Good luck to you guys now that the sale is over a Target. I'm sure it can be found at some places for much less than $79, but you might have to look around.

Geoff
February 25, 2013, 09:35 AM
cmcdjj37
quote:
Hmm... I'm not sure what to do now, especially since a couple of people didn't get the card in there set.

cmcdjj37 where did you purchase your set?

I got mine at Target. There were only 2 left on the shelf when I got there.
February 25, 2013, 11:04 AM
Tommy C
Last year when Rittenhouse inserted the Falling Skies card in the DVDs, the ones I saw at Target were clearly labeled, saying that the card was in there. But there were only 2-3 DVDs with the label, so presumably most copies didn't have the card
February 28, 2013, 03:24 PM
WarriorBabe
I managed to get one on eBay.

Paid through the nose for shipping but overall it worked out cheaper than one I had been outbid on, and subsequently got a Second Chance offer.

March 04, 2013, 03:15 PM
Ali_G
I'm hoping some do end up on feebay as it's the only way I'm going to get one here in the UK.
March 04, 2013, 06:10 PM
Juelle Lou
quote:
Originally posted by WarriorBabe:

Paid through the nose for shipping but overall it worked out cheaper than one I had been outbid on, and subsequently got a Second Chance offer.

Was it a DVD or Bluray set or was it just the card?
March 05, 2013, 03:20 PM
WarriorBabe
quote:
quote:

Just the card Smile

March 05, 2013, 04:48 PM
Juelle Lou
quote:
quote:
quote:

Just the card Smile

Thanks for the tip WarriorBabe, I'll have to keep an eye out now Smile
March 14, 2013, 04:00 AM
Juelle Lou
Well, I ended up ordering the Bluray/DVD set on Amazon when it was really cheap, I figured that even if the card wasn't in there I was still getting the set for really good price.
I received it today and was lucky enough that the promo was in there! YAY Smile