Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Complete Star Trek TNG Series 2
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Complete Star Trek TNG Series 2
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
P1 promo is out. Sent to dealers

Posts: 4011 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CardFan77
posted Hide Post

Posts: 194 | Location: Leipzig, Germany | Registered: December 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
How many promos were there for Series 2, 3 or 4 ? I have just P1-P3

The Rittenhouse checklist doesn't list ANY promos for this set...

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There is definitely a P4 promo for Series 2, mostly green, depicts Data.

I wonder where this was distributed ? Some auctions say it was a "convention exclusive"

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
So does anyone have the new P4 ?

Where was it available ???

Posts: 4011 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Just got one off the bay - NEVER seen it and wasn't aware of it so thanks. Seller says Philly show but it wasn't at the last one.

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes, unfortunately the Rittenhouse checklist doesn't list ANY promos for the Series 2 set, for some odd reason

My friend asked Rittenhouse and they told him it was a show promo, but they didn't know which show. And as you said, the various ebay auctions (one from the UK) just say "convention exclusive"

The P4 DOES exist !

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Here it is - Mine came today Smile

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post