Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Grimm GTS promo (Breygent)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grimm GTS promo (Breygent)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Can someone please post scans of the 3 promos here ? I guess you can take them from the auctions, but I don't know how to do that

A search of GTS promo will help you find them

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Can someone please post scans of the 3 promos here ? I guess you can take them from the auctions, but I don't know how to do that

A search of GTS promo will help you find them

Why? You've already seen them. Some sellers don't like that. If you want to, it's simple. Just click on the image. Then click and save image to your computer. I think you can also hit "save image location" and then post it here as well.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I saw the Deadworld & Warlord Promo's at the Philly show - they were numbered to 125

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Tattoox, I just thought that others would like to see the images, instead of having to search for them

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Tattoox, I just thought that others would like to see the images, instead of having to search for them

I apologize. I'm on edge on many levels about these 3 promos. Not to go into details of who said what to me, but to later find out that the info about giving these out was false just gets me fired up.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Warlord of Mars sold on that auction site for $ 40.

The Dead World GTS for a mere $ 8.55.

The Grimm GTS promos have been selling in the $5.00 range

Posts: 3994 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Grimm seem fairly common as it isn't numbered to 125.

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Pop Art Con Promo Cards

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
Nice, hoping these are as easy to track down as the first 2 were.

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to get my hands on those three .
Nice work Breygent.

Posts: 49 | Location: Sav GA ( Brisbane Australia) | Registered: September 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chriscarter101361:
I would like to get my hands on those three .
Nice work Breygent.

Me too Big Grin
I'm hoping they won't be too hard to track down.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post