Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Perna Studios Presents Classic Fairy Tales
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Perna Studios Presents Classic Fairy Tales
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted
Perna Studios is very excited to announce our fifth trading card set (in the works) entitled Classic Fairy Tales (for release in the Spring of 2015). This set will focus on the classic traditional stories from our youth. Stories include; Red Riding Hood, Snow White, The Land of Oz, Hansel and Gretel, The Three Bears, Wonderland and many more. This set will also include sketch cards from some of the top artists in the industry.

Our first sneak peek card for this release will be of Red Riding Hood drawn by artist Juri H. Chinchilla. These will be given away at Tony Perna's table (P23) during the Fan Expo Canada comic con in Toronto August 22nd-25th 2013 (one per person). www.fanexpocanada.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeff
posted Hide Post
Elaine
Awesome looking card can't wait for this. I have a question for you will you email please
Jeff
JPTSAMS@COMCAST.NET

Posts: 92 | Location: FORT PIERCE FLORIDA | Registered: April 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeff:
Elaine
Awesome looking card can't wait for this. I have a question for you will you email please
Jeff
JPTSAMS@COMCAST.NET

email sent. Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Perna Studios is happy to announce a new promo for our upcoming Classic Fairy Tales card set. These promo cards will be available at the 60th Philly Non-Sports Card Show (May 4th) in Allentown, Pennsylvania. http://phillynon-sportscardshow.com/

Classic Fairy Tales SP2 Promo - Art by Soni Alcorn-Hender - Will be given away in promo packs (at the door) with paid admission on Sunday May 4th.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
I am putting this on my must have list. Nice!

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I love this card! Hoping against hope that it might be available for purchase after the show? Big Grin

BTW, I think that the witch holding the apple bears a strong resemblance to Old Vlad in Bram Stoker's Dracula. Cool

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Perna Studios will have limited edition metal variants available for purchase at the 60th Philly Non-Sports Card Show on May 3rd and 4th 2014.

Come by our table and be one of the first to own these rare metal variants. You can purchase one, two, or all five. These are limited to only 1 of each per person. Price is set at $10.00 each.

More information about the show can be found on the main page of the Philly Non-Sports Card Show website
http://phillynon-sportscardshow.com/

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Good thing I have been saving my money! Big Grin Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Perna Studios will have limited edition metal variants available for purchase at the 60th Philly Non-Sports Card Show on May 3rd and 4th 2014.

Come by our table and be one of the first to own these rare metal variants. You can purchase one, two, or all five. These are limited to only 1 of each per person. Price is set at $10.00 each.

More information about the show can be found on the main page of the Philly Non-Sports Card Show website
http://phillynon-sportscardshow.com/

We have very limited metal variant cards available for sale. We will also send the 3 promos from the Philly Show with any metal card order at no additional charge.

If anyone is only interested in the 3 promos from the show we can ship all 3 promos for $5.00 shipping. Please email us at tmontana@sympatico.ca if interested.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
All paid metal variants & promo orders have been shipped. Big Grin

We only have a very small quantity left of the metal variants for sale. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Perna Studios is happy to announce a new promo for our upcoming Classic Fairy Tales card set. This promo card will be given away for free at Tony Perna's table at the 2014 Fan Expo Canada convention from August 28th to 31st. www.fanexpocanada.com

There will also be limited edition metal variant cards of this available for purchase at the convention.

Classic Fairy Tales SP3 Promo - Art by Hanie Mohd - www.facebook.com/HanieMohd

[/URL]

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
That's really nice. Smile

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Gorgeous colors!

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
We're very happy to reveal our artist list for the Classic Fairy Tales trading card set! We're excited to have these fantastic artists contributing to our set! Release date for this set is Spring 2015. Smile

www.pernastudios.deviantart.com

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
GREAT list - looking forward to it Smile

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
We will now begin showing artist sketch card showcases for the Classic Fairy Tales set. Smile

Stacey Kardash

www.skardash.deviantart.com

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Really looking forward to this set! Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post