Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Perna Studios Presents Classic Fairy Tales
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Perna Studios Presents Classic Fairy Tales
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
Due to personal reasons the following artists who were originally advertised as being part of this set are unable to participate in this set; Axebone, Rhiannon Owens, Louis Small Jr and Richard Pace.

As of today, Gary Kezele's sketch cards have not arrived. Unfortunately he will not be a part of this set. We have yet to see any images of his cards, therefore we can not add or count them into the presale. Sorry to any fans of Gary's who was hoping to pull one of his cards.

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Completely missed out on this set. I hope someone out there will have an extra set to spare for me to purchase or trade for.

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pendragon:
Completely missed out on this set. I hope someone out there will have an extra set to spare for me to purchase or trade for.

Got you covered! Thumb Up

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Just some images of the assembly line. Smile

We hope to have all orders of 20 mailed tomorrow (Friday). Then we can finish packing up the other orders on the weekend to mail on Monday. Packaging 740 sets and 82 orders in one day is impossible, so it'll take us a couple of days.

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
All orders of 20 packs have been shipped today (Friday April 10th). Tracking numbers have been emailed to everyone who purchased those shipping options. The rest of the parcels will be mailed on Monday the 13th. Good luck to everyone on your pulls and we hope you will enjoy this card release.

~Tony & Elaine Perna

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hehe, following the tracking on mine. I looked on the Canadian Postal Service Site this morning and read this message:

"International shipment has arrived in a foreign country "

Funny to read the UK being referred to as foreign, but at least it is in the country. I just wonder how long Customs will hold on to it Roll Eyes

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I honestly do not believe this. The postman just delivered my parcel of Classic Fairy Tale goodies just a few minutes ago. So that's four days, including a Sunday, for a parcel to ship from Canada to here in the UK. What has put an even bigger smile on my face is....

....no Customs charges Elephant

Will post results later today. It will take me a couple of hours to recover from the shock of them being here so soon Smile

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I actually buy more from Canada than USA now. Probably putting the kiss of death on it now Roll Eyes but I never seem to get customs charges whereas USA they seem to be charging for every little package.

Tony has kindly agreed to send my five sets to the hotel I am stopping at in Las Vegas but that's more because I knew I would be away when they arrived here and I don't trust Royal Mail to keep them safe until I get back Smile .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have found that the packages sent out by Tony and Elaine always seem to get here quickly which is amazing as they have always gone regular airmail in the past. This time around, I opted for the tracked option as I was concerned about the idea of the 20 Card Metal Parallel Set going missing if something happened to the parcel en route. I had expected it to be sat in Customs for a while. Fortunately, the way the Customs label had been filled out meant it just whizzed through unhindered :-) Oh yes, I should mention I am one the fortunate people with a 20 pack order.

I have now opened the packs and will get everything scanned in soon(ish). I did get lucky and pulled one of the lenticular cards but not a redemption for the Little Match Girl card, so I will probably be looking to trade for one of those.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Tony and I will be out of office from April 29th to May 6th attending the 2015 Philly Non-Sports Card Show. We may not be able to answer emails until May 7th. If you need to contact us please send us messages at Facebook or emails to pernastudios@gmail.com