Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Geocaching Cards
 Login/Join

Picture of cmcdjj37
posted
I just saw that there is a kickstarter project for some Geocaching trading cards (not sure if I can post the link or not).

I think this is brilliant. Not only will I be picking up some for my personal collection I'll also be getting some cards to use as swag!

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wvfan
posted Hide Post
That is cool. Im also a fellow cacher. I have to look into these

Posts: 130 | Location: petersburg WV | Registered: December 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Interesting. Found a bunch of info doing a Google Search. They also have a Facebook page.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
Yea, I've been following them on facebook, that's how I found out about this new kickstarter project. I considered backing enough to get the history set as well as the A to Z, but I elected to get some doubles of the A to Z set so I can send them out into the world.

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post