Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Lovecraft (Monsterwax) Promo Question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lovecraft (Monsterwax) Promo Question
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Promo 1 (or P1 ?) was at the spring Philly show, Promo 4 at the Philly show this weekend.

Where are Promos 2 and 3 ? Anyone know ?

Posts: 4717 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
They will be in an upcoming NSU, David.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am told that P5 will be in The Wrapper magazine

Posts: 4717 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
I am told that P5 will be in The Wrapper magazine

Thanks for the tip. Got my 35th anniversary issue ordered. Mag still at the printers and promos not yet in hand. Suggested delivery around October 1st.

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
My Wrapper mag arrived today along with two copies of the Legendary Lovecraft P5 from Monsterwax. Both very nice indeed.

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
After trading emails earlier today with Les Davis (from The Wrapper), he asked me to please post the following clarification:

"The Lovecraft promos were NOT inserted with the magazine. But if anyone would like a promo, just send a small SASE(or Paypal $2.50 for our 35th Anniversary issue PLUS a promo sent separately)."

Hopefully this will help alleviate any confusion!

Posts: 286 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post