Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Strictly Ink Dr. Who Mono promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Strictly Ink Dr. Who Mono promos
 Login/Join

Picture of miket999
posted
Strictly Ink has at least 2 new promos for their upcoming Dr. Who Mono Big Screen Additions set. The cards both have Peter Cushing as Dr. Who on them and are numbered PR1 and PR2.

Here are scans of the cards:

Front:

Back:

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
does it say where you can get hold of them because a lot of promo's are free with things Mag's etc. if anyone knows please tell me.

Posts: 21 | Location: Newcastle upon Tyne | Registered: January 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Those came out nearly 2 years ago and as far as I am aware Barrie distributed these to dealers and probably some of his customers.

They were not inserted into products such as magazines as far as I am aware.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Morbius:
does it say where you can get hold of them because a lot of promo's are free with things Mag's etc. if anyone knows please tell me.

These were generally sent out by Barrie to people/dealers who purchased direct from him.

He has also sold them separately on ebay but not recently.

Have you tried the Local Show at Newcastle, it's small but there is a couple of Dealers who sells Dr Who Cards Clap.

Drop me an email for more details.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks I think theres one at newcastle on the 21st I plan to go

Posts: 21 | Location: Newcastle upon Tyne | Registered: January 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post