Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Topps Star Wars/May the Fourth/FCBD Promotion
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Topps Star Wars/May the Fourth/FCBD Promotion
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I managed to pick up 2 from a store in NJ, but you had to bring in the flyer from the website in exchange. He wouldn't give you the cards without the poster, and I had to twist his arm to get two

Another store in NJ that I called, which was listed as being one of the stores to have the promotion, said that he did not get the cards, and he had no idea what I was talking about

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
here in the uk I went to two stores all we were offerd was two comics. we never get promos.

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of andynova
posted Hide Post
Here's my story. On my way home from the Philly Show in Allentown Saturday, I went to the location in West Chester, PA that was on the Topps list - All American Sports Cards, 1218 Victoria Lane. It was a residence with no signs of any card store. There was no answer to my ringing of the doorbell. Also no response at the phone number I found for this "business". I think Topps better investigate this. Needless to say, I wasn't able to get this promo card. Very disappointed with Topps. Frown

Posts: 106 | Location: West Chester, PA, USA | Registered: December 18, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There is one "you know where" for $ 75 !

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RedFive
posted Hide Post
On the back of the May the 4th postcard, there is information about how to collect a Vader Circle card - just collect all the Circle is Now Complete cards, contact Topps, and they will mail the Vader Circle card to you.

Posts: 440 | Location: USA | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
Yeah, I'm confused too, but not going to worry about it.

These remind me of pogs. They're larger, like those coasters, right?

If you look at my picture, you can see that both of the promos shown fit into a standard penny sleeve, so definitely smaller than coasters. For size comparison, I took the picture on top of my Macbook Pro's touchpad, which is approximately 3"x5", so closer to pog-sized.

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Riddler, what do you mean by "both of the promos shown" ? What picture are you refering to ?

Picture of eng621
posted Hide Post
My understanding is that it fits in the middle of the 12 The Circle Is Now Complete set.

I too have extra if someone has the Philly P5 to trade!

Posts: 113 | Location: Yorkville,IL., USA | Registered: April 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Riddler, what do you mean by "both of the promos shown" ? What picture are you refering to ?

I posted a picture on the first page of the topic with two copies of the promo (so you could see front and back)- hence the picture and "both of the promos shown"

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post