Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Walking Dead Metal P1 (Cryptozoic)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walking Dead Metal P1 (Cryptozoic)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
From the Vegas Industry Summit. Only 100 made !

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Can someone post a scan ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is this a Cryptozoic card?

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nevermind..I just re-read the title... Roll Eyes

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks to be. And already, they're asking $75-100 for it !

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just got one ,but there are two stuck together with some type of glue, one has a unprinted front and the other a unprinted back by the looks of things . Has anyone else got similar ? and should I part them and try to clean them .

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Neil, I wouldn't take them apart. If these are so limited, you may not be able to find another one.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don ,these are two cards with blank sides in the centre where joined. Looks like a printing error to me ,I posted a picture (bad one sorry) in promo trading cards on facebook

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post