Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    New Scifi Cards promo at Cincinnati Comic Expo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Scifi Cards promo at Cincinnati Comic Expo
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted
I'll have this one at the Cincinnati Comic Expo next weekend.

Supposed to be P26... Sadly copy and paste was not my friend that night and it's numbered P23 on the actual card back.

Art is by a local Cincinnati artist, Don Stephenson, who I met at last year's show. He's done several pieces for me to use.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5081 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
very nice

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ed, will these be available from you after the show ?

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I'm planning on doing some sort of SASE program after the October shows are done and I have the proper time to devote to getting them filled.

Ed

Posts: 5081 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ed, that would be great!

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
I like this alot. Putting it on my want list now.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I suspect there might be a few of these floating around in Chicago next month. Wave

Ed