Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Art Hustle 2011 NYCC set
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Art Hustle 2011 NYCC set
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Anyone know where I can find the recent 4 card promo set for Art Hustle, given out at the NYC Comic Con ?

I haven't seen any on the auction sites

If you have one, please post here. Thanks

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have them. Three are foil stamped NYCC. You had to go to their table during comic con and specifically ask for them. They were under the table in a box. I am not sure if you had to buy anything from them but I did anyway because I wanted some packs. Send me a list of stuff to trade if you have one.

quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Anyone know where I can find the recent 4 card promo set for Art Hustle, given out at the NYC Comic Con ?

I haven't seen any on the auction sites

If you have one, please post here. Thanks

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Frank, I just emailed you

However, I was told that there were 5 cards total. 3 stamped cards, a blank sketch card, and one which shows a doll climbing the Empire State Building

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

However, I was told that there were 5 cards total. 3 stamped cards, a blank sketch card, and one which shows a doll climbing the Empire State Building

There were 2 different blank sketch cards... one for the Art Hustle and one for Sidekick. Neither was really a promo, they were given to artists who were signing at the booth. The idea was that artists would have something to sketch on for anyone who wanted a commission.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Was that a doll? I thought it was the Mighty Sucklord holding onto the Empire State Bldg. This card was also available at the Phily show unlike the others below.

In addition to the 3 foil stamped cards there were also 2 different blanks for the artists to draw on. I don't really consider them promo cards but I guess in a way they are.

quote:
Originally posted by WandringRebel:
quote:

There were 2 different blank sketch cards... one for the Art Hustle and one for Sidekick. Neither was really a promo, they were given to artists who were signing at the booth. The idea was that artists would have something to sketch on for anyone who wanted a commission.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post