Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SDCC 2015 promos ???
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Have the following promos

SASE with postage to cover cost of shipping card in top loader or protected from bending

One card per person. If any are left over I'll send another.

Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Disney XD cello pack x 1
258 West Authentic Signatures Sarah Shahi SDCC-2015-P3 X 2

Also have cards from Scifi Ed
RA Game of Thrones S4 P1 x 5
RA James Bond Archives P1 x 3

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NL,

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
So nice of you! Email sent

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Did anyone see any Ndbag and the Boogeyman cards ?

There has been a new 4 card set every year at SDCC since 2009, I believe

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of paul hart
posted Hide Post
Hi david
Yes there were another 4 nd bag.
Was going to work on list but wirking at london show this weekend!
Also 4 card x men apocolypse

Posts: 353 | Location: uk | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by monkeyafterdark:
This article on EW mentions that FX will release 7 different promo cards at SDCC. They'll be for Archer, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll, The ******* Executioner and The Strain. And they'll debut cards for American Horror Story: Hotel and Fargo.
All cards are designed by Martin Ansin.

Here are the ones I was able to get, only going by on Thursday and Sunday. The Multi-card and the Simpsons were in the vinyl lanyard card holders all visitors to the FX area were given. To get Archer and It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, you only had to get a drink of water at the Archer water fountain and sunscreen at the "It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia" dispenser.

To get the others, though, you had to wait in lengthy lines, especially the one for "American Horror Story". I wasn't able to do any of those, but luckily I found a Fargo card on the ground when we were leaving and they were dumping "Strain" cards at the FOX booth late Sunday, and in that pile, there was a single "AHS Hotel" card I was lucky to grab. If you went through the actual display, you were given that card and a neat metal promo key.

Anyway, I was able to get most of them without waiting in the lines. I just missed out on "The ******* Executioner" and "Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll" (story of my life) for a whole set. There was no exhibit for Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll, but when we asked the worker in that area on both days, we were given pins promoting the show instead. I think they handed those out to everyone walking by each day, and we were too late for them on the two days we attended. Happy with what I got for sure, especially the Simpsons cards, as I didn't know there'd be one of those at all.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Here's the 5 258west Promos from the show, if anyone wants to see them.

Marco's a cool dude and I always make a point of buying something from him at each SDcc to help support the 258west brand. That he also gives out these nice promo sets makes the good values he offers on his items even better.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
On Benchwarmer, in addition to the 5 cards and the A1-A3 autos, there also is an A4 auto which seems to have shown up after the fact

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post