Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Conspiracy of the Planet of the Apes card # 0
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Conspiracy of the Planet of the Apes card # 0
 Login/Join

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pcetodd:
I just got the 0/9 card today. They also sent the other ones already released, so that was a nice bonus. Anyone else get it?

I received them a few days ago as well.

Lt. Stewart - card #3 is the card with the "chick" on it! Smile

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
I got the 5 cards given out at SDCC.

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
How many of you have received this card ? Did all of you get it recently ? I bought an item from Blam's website in DECEMBER to get the card #0. Still, nothing has come. I emailed them on June 21, and received a response that my package was sent the week before

Anyone have a mailing address for them ? There is nothing on the website other than an email address, and the last 3 emails I have sent them this week were bounced back as undeliverable

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
PO Box 1830 NY,NY

is that the one you have?

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if any more cards for this set came out ?

4 or 5 were given out at San Diego in 2009, and then #0 came out in early 2010 when you ordered something from the website. What happened to the rest of them ? Any updates ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
David:

An artist had the #0 on his table at the Wizard World Philly show that was held a couple of weeks ago. He was given them out free, one per person. That's the only POTA card he had but he was involved in the project -- wish I had more details for you.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
To date I have seen only cards # 0, 1, 3, 5, 7, and 8. Has anyone seen #2, 4, 6 or 9 ?

I thought I read somewhere that they're trying to relaunch the comic book, so maybe they will show up soon

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Potato Head
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
I thought I read somewhere that they're trying to relaunch the comic book, so maybe they will show up soon

Boom! Studios have a current Planet of the Apes comic title, it's on about issue 3 at the moment.

Posts: 751 | Location: UK | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Cards # 2, 4, 6 and 9 were all released at the San Diego Comic Con last week. So all 10 cards are finally out there.

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I looked for these and never saw them. Even Ace of Hearts did not have these on his list. Dang! Mad

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of paul hart
posted Hide Post
Got you covered bob! Smile

Posts: 353 | Location: uk | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I wondered if we would see the missing promos. Glad they finished the set, but now I have to go hunting for the 4 cards!

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Got you covered bob!

Thanks Paul!!! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
What about me? I guess PH got them all.
Ace

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ace of Hearts,

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I stumbled upon some of these at DragonCon. I was able to get 4 of them, plus extras. Looks like I'll need to finish the set now.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tattoox,

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of monsterwax
posted Hide Post
They say it was printed upside down by accident, but maybe they were just holding it upside down. (I do that sometimes by mistake...)

Posts: 404 | Location: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: April 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post