Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Conspiracy of the Planet of the Apes card # 0
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Conspiracy of the Planet of the Apes card # 0
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
The company that did the POTA promos at the 2009 San Diego con now has a card # 0 that you can get by ordering some of the high end items from their website, before Feb 1.

I placed an order in Dec, and was told the other day by them that the card # 0 has not even been printed yet, that they are experiencing some unforseen delays...

Posts: 4720 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Their website has been down for months - where are you seeing this? Thanks!

Posts: 286 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
When I checked a week or so ago, their on line store was working fine.

Posts: 4720 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Did anyone else try ordering a product from the company's website to get this # 0 card ?

I sent them a Paypal on Dec 28. Two weeks later, I emailed the customer service dept to ask if the item had been sent yet. They responded by saying the card #0 had not yet been printed, that they were having problems.

Two days ago, my Paypal payment was suddenly refunded in its entirety ! I emailed the co. twice asking what was going on--no response.

Did anyone get this card ?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
I skipped it due to price...

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Like Billzee, I skipped it too, $30 for one obscure card is way too much, I don't need any card that badly. I think. Roll Eyes

Posts: 5790 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I received a response from the company yesterday. They told me that the card # 0 was accidentally printed upside down, but they are in the process of correcting it and it will be sent out soon to everyone who placed the order from their website.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Did anyone get the other 4 cards (of 9) besides the 5 given out at Comic Con?

Ace

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
As far as i know the others have not been released yet.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
The guys in their booth at Con said if you emailed them at the address on the back of the cards that you could request they send the others. I never did.

Ace

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I don't think the other 4 are out yet.

I was told this week by the company that they expect to receive the card #0 back from the printer in two weeks.

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ace of Hearts:
The guys in their booth at Con said if you emailed them at the address on the back of the cards that you could request they send the others. I never did.

Ace

I did email them, but never receive the other 4.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
That's what I figured.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Did anyone else order a product to get this card ? I sent them a Paypal around Dec 29. In late Jan, Paypal refunded my payment saying that there was a problem with the seller's account. I contacted the seller. He told me to resend the $ 30, which I did. The seller told me the card would ship in early Feb. Nothing has come. I have emailed the seller once a week since then, but he has not replied. Anyone else have this experience ???

Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
I just got the 0/9 card today. They also sent the other ones already released, so that was a nice bonus. Anyone else get it?

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Which ones that were released?

Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
the five given out at San Diego last year. 1, 5, 7, 8, and one with a chick on it. Can't remember the number of hand.

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
No chicks in this film just monkeys.

No wait, there was the girl astronaut at the start who's sleepy tube broke.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
No chicks in this film??? What about Nova? How could you forget about Nova? For shame Wolfie, for shame... Twak

Posts: 286 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Oh god of course, silly me, fancy forgetting her, i deserve my smack on the head. Twak