Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vampire Diaries P5
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
Thanks Scott for the info Thumb Up at least we now know where they were given out Smile

And Tattoox, thanks for the help. I will give that a try, it can't hurt to ask.

You can now find a complete list of promos http://www.cryptozoic.com/trad...on-one-trading-cards here

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks Scott for the info Thumb Up at least we now know where they were given out Smile

Shoot me a want list. Maybe I can help.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Gaeta:
quote:

You can now find a complete list of promos http://www.cryptozoic.com/trad...on-one-trading-cards here

Great! I'm glad you added. I like the list of promos now appears on your various product pages. This is very helpful. Have these always been there?

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Scott, I'd like to know more on The Walking Dead Comic series promos.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:

Tattoox:

You might ask Scott that in the existing dedicated "ask Cryptozoic" thread:

Questions for CZE

Might as well use the official thread that he set up for questions, right? Smile

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:

Tattoox:

You might ask Scott that in the existing dedicated "ask Cryptozoic" thread:

Questions for CZE

Might as well use the official thread that he set up for questions, right? Smile

Thanks Harris. Never noticed that. Couldn't find a thread on just The Walking Dead Comic series, which surprised me.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Shoot me a want list. Maybe I can help.

Thanks Tattoox, email sent Wavey

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I wonder what and where the Paleyfest was, where this promo was given out...

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:

Paleyfest is held in LA each year at the Paley Center for Media. I think it's a 10 day event with a different series spotlighted each night. There are cast members in attendance for a Q&A sessions. A great place for a promo card to be given out as most people in the audience probably don't know trading cards exist but might buy some after being enlightened.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WandringRebel:
quote:
Originally posted by David R:

Paleyfest is held in LA each year at the Paley Center for Media. I think it's a 10 day event with a different series spotlighted each night. There are cast members in attendance for a Q&A sessions. A great place for a promo card to be given out as most people in the audience probably don't know trading cards exist but might buy some after being enlightened.

Sadly, a lot of the promo cards may have ended up in the garbage or on the floor with the flyers... Frown

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
One just sold for $48, another for $50 late last week.

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post