Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Scifi Cards Promo Catch-Up Offer
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Scifi Cards Promo Catch-Up Offer
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Ed,

I received my cards the other day. Thank you. I'm all up to date. Dance

Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
I'm offering promos for a SASE for a limited time. Offer is good only until May 20th, so plan accordingly.

Most promos are shown in my gallery: Promo Card Gallery

Read carefully, this is how it's going to work:

Send a SASE to:

Scifi Cards
Promo Card Offer
PO Box 76126
Phoenix, AZ 85087

SASE should include:

• Enough postage for the promos you are requesting.
  • Legible Address
  • YOUR address as the return address (so it does not come to me if it needs more postage)

All promos are available at this moment, but that could change as some are in very limited quantity.

Metal cards are NOT part of this offer.

If you are coming to the Chicago Non-Sport Card Show
    I can deliver cards to you there. Email me at scificards@gmail.com with your requests

If you are international, I understand the difficulty in dealing with SASE's. Here's my solution. Email me with what you are looking for, and how secure you are wanting them sent. I'll come up with a postage amount and we can do PayPal if you like.

This is likely the last time some of the older promos will be available

Ed

• Fair Warning!

This offer expires Friday. There are some promos already out of stock.

I have to have a cutoff, as next month is going to be brutal for free time. So, make sure your requests are post-marked on or before the 20th.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5081 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Bronze Card Talk Member
    Picture of G6ADC
    posted Hide Post
    Email sent

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of AWR
    posted Hide Post
    Received the promos I asked for last week. Thank you Ed for the offer to allow everybody to catch up on these cool promos.

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post