Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Spider Man Into the Spider Verse Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spider Man Into the Spider Verse Cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
12 diff cards given away at theaters for the new Spider-Man animated movie being released Dec 13

Looks like they come in sealed packs of 3, and you can't tell what you're getting. So you'll need a few packs to make a set of 12.

It appears that AMC Theaters in the U.S. has these, and Odeon in the UK

Posts: 4008 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I'm planning on going to an AMC theater tomorrow, I'll keep an eye peeled.
Although after watching the trailer for that movie the cards would be all I'm interested in.

Posts: 2508 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You may have to buy a ticket to get a sealed pack. I am not sure.

Might be hard to put together a set of 12, as you will need at least 4 packs and no duplicate cards...

Posts: 4008 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
My understanding is that it's for the 3D shows only that the cards are given out

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I love 3D at the movies, but for the past several months the two theaters I patronize only have 3D showings later in the day, and I am a matinee person, so I have been missing the 3D movies lately, much to my regret. The last 3D movie I managed to see was SKYSCRAPER.

Posts: 2508 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I saw it in IMAX. THE MOVIE WAS A LOT BETTER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. The cards are not standard size but a bit bigger. Getting a set IS DIFFICULT. I am still working on it. I will probably go to the movies again next week and hope for the best. I do already have duplicates and will probably be looking for trades if I can't get the cards I need for the set. Picked up a 2-sided poster for this film as well.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I was able to get 3 packs at the theater that I went to on Friday. I have 4 doubles. When I went back today they were all gone.

Posts: 901 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
MY WANTS FOR THIS IS NOW POSTED IN THE TRADING SECTION.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Hi Frank - email sent.

Collation stinks! Out of 10 packs (i.e. 30 cards) I only managed to pull 7 unique cards with the remaining 23 cards being all duplicates,. I didn't realize that Topps was printing these? Roll Eyes

Posts: 286 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I imported the entire checklist here based on the info I received. If there is anything that needs corrected, please feel free to email me and let me know. Also, if anyone has any high-def scans of the cards, both front and back, please send those also. We'd love to include in our database! My email is mbible@beckett.com

Posts: 275 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Complete sets of these have been selling in the $ 50 range, from what I can see.

Maybe better to get them that way, instead of opening dozens of packs, and getting (literally) 100 cards, and no sets, as some have done.

Beware of ebay sellers selling 8 or 9 cards, claiming that they are "sets"

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Anyone still collecting these Spider-Verse cards?

I have dupes to trade from this group:

Green Goblin
Scorpion
Tombstone
Spider-Man
Spider-Gwen
Peni Parker

I need the rest of them. Trading 1-for-1 but maybe 2-for-1 (your favor).
Depends on how many extras I have of each card.

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post