Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Quotable Star Trek Movie P4 Facebook exclusive promo offer.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quotable Star Trek Movie P4 Facebook exclusive promo offer.
 Login/Join

Picture of miket999
posted
Rittenhouse Archives is re-offering the Quotable Star Trek Movies P4 Promo via Facebook for those new to Facebook or missed the offer last time around. Still only 1 promo per person and I'm guesisng if you sent for it last time, you cannot again this time:

New Facebook Exclusive Promo Card Offer! As a thank you to all of our loyal fan...s, we are making available, exclusively to you, the P4 promo card from our "The Quotable Star Trek Movies" trading cards. If you would like one of these EXCLUSIVE promo cards, please send a SASE (Self Addressed Stamped Envelope) to the address below. One request per FAN (yes we will be checking).

Facebook - QSTM P4 promo card offer
c/o Rittenhouse Archives
501 Washington Ln.
Ste 201
Jenkintown, PA 19046

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike. Some gentleman by the name of Collin {or something} posted below my FB comment that this was an old posting. I had to remind him that RA wrote that this was a "re-posting" of this card. So my SASE is on the way.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post