Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    New Breygent Applecards promos
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Breygent Applecards promos
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
Originally posted by dobo98985:
I assume no one posted in response to what Harris said.

Yes, I was hoping that too.

Please, let's not have this spiral out of control. Is there really more that can be added here? Also, I'm not looking for an answer on that. Roll Eyes

Well, for me, I got burnt out reading all of this around the 2nd or 3rd and stopped. Then responded to what I had read when I had a little time on the 4th.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
No more one ebay lately that I've seen. Is this what we wanted?

Not me. I just wanted people to quit the bidding wars and Applecards to go with their incentive plan before listing on ebay.

Oh well.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've noticed that these (American Horror, Dawn, Grimm) still seem to be going for big bucks, $25-40 each on "that auction site."

Not so much the Transformers one, which seems to have cooled down

Posts: 3996 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
I've noticed that these (American Horror, Dawn, Grimm) still seem to be going for big bucks, $25-40 each on "that auction site."

Not so much the Transformers one, which seems to have cooled down

I've never noticed the Transformers and Dawn going for very much. In the past 30 days AHS is going for under $20. And Grimm for under $40. I got mine for $20. IMO, that means the price is going down. Now if Stan Lee's Mars Attacks will drop. I'm getting impatient.

Picture of monkeyafterdark
posted Hide Post
Some people say that they've tried to contact Applecards. How? Where? I can't seem to find them.
If I have to order my AHS boxes from them to get at those promos I'll gladly do so. But where can I find that seller?

Posts: 154 | Location: Belgium | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
send me an email and I will help you out. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post